Thursday, January 31, 2008

Medical Jobs Online

Finding a job can be difficult today. Internet job sites offer a variety of options and allow individuals to search for jobs under many different types of categories. It’s a well known fact that the majority of job hunting happens on line, through these sites. What I’ve noticed however is that the big popular sites don’t really offer specific searching for both people looking for a first job in the medical field and for those with experience looking for a better opportunity. I’ve spent many hours sampling the big job sites and even some of the lesser known ones that don’t get as much traffic. Much to my initial surprise these sites, while great if you’re looking for temp to hire employment and call center work, didn’t allow me to search for a specific medical job. I tired looking for jobs using phrases like jobs in speech pathology, and nurse management jobs all to no avail. If you find yourself in the same position I did feel free to give MedJobWorld a shot. I started this website so that individuals in the medical field could also enjoy the fruits of job hunting online.

No comments: